Aerial photography from the previously mentioned Jason Hawkes. Again, that is such a badass name for an aerial photographer. I think this is just an incredible photograph, really beautiful in a ridiculously depressing way. The amount of shit we must pump in to our own air on a daily basis is insane.
I think I might actually drive past this power station on my journey between Huddersfield and Northampton. I’m not quite sure, his site doesn’t say where this is. You can click the photo to see his site with loads more examples of his aerial work, by the way. I would love to do something like this. Must be an incredible job.
- terpsichoremovementasmuse reblogged this from xpopscenestersx and added:
- selchieproductions likes this
- sittinghereinsilence likes this
- upsideleft reblogged this from xpopscenestersx
- xpopscenestersx reblogged this from thesefewpresidents and added:
- thesefewpresidents reblogged this from xpopscenestersx and added:
- mapleslattes likes this